Monday 1 October 2018

Bear Sighting (September 28, 2018)

I was back up a little from yesterday's weigh in.
Not going to let that get me down though.

We don't get to see many trees with orange leaves in the fall, this one is right at the office, it looks so pretty.
 
I had to leave work for a little bit to take mom to WCT for a Doctor appointment.
I didn't realize there was a disability form that needed to be signed by a doctor so I wanted to get that done.
It was a pretty quick in and out trip.

On the way back home, we saw this little guy foraging along the side of the road.

We pulled over to watch him for a little bit, he didn't seem concerned at all that we were there.

He was on mom's side and I had the window rolled down
 
Suddenly you could hear a big truck coming and the bear starting running towards us.
 
It spooked me a bit since mom's window was rolled down all the way so I tried to put it up right away but he veered off anyway and headed for the road.
 
He luckily didn't get hit when he crossed the road but he didn't stop, he just kept on running right into the woods.
It was amazing to get to sit and watch him for a little bit so I was thankful for that.
 
I dropped mom off at home then stopped by the store to grab some lunch then headed back to work.
 
I found this new kind of egg today.
They are a little vinegary but I still liked them.

We had mini pizzas on naan bread for supper today and they were pretty good.
I only had one.
It was enough.
 
Today is the anniversary of my grandfathers passing and my aunt posted this.
I remember how much he loved jokes and he loved to laugh.
 
She also made this in remembrance of other family members that we have lost.
It's wonderful to have a large family but it also means there are more people for us to lose.
 
 
My cousin and her husband are visiting from Australia and they had a visit with my sister.
They posted this which was nice to see.
My sister doesn't post near enough pictures of her and the boys for my liking.
 
This is me and it's just about that time!
 


Halloween is coming up so more cute costumes are popping up.
This is a cute idea.
 

This is clever.
 
We had a quiet evening.
We watched some of The Block then hit the hay.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment