Tuesday 2 October 2018

Stuffing Fun! (September 30, 2018)

I got up when My Honey left for work again, made myself a coffee then settled in for a movie.
I gave this one a try because I like Lacey Chabert.
It wasn't bad.

Then I made myself breakfast.
Kodiak pancakes again with PB2, eggs and turkey.
It hit the spot.

Paddington was snuggled right into me and I couldn't very well make him move so I found another movie to watch.
The Best of Me.
I don't think I've been disappointed in a Nicholas Spark movie yet.
This was not different.
What a tear jerker.
It was such a good movie, had me in tears.

It was bbq day at work for My Honey and he had a container full of meat on the grill.
There are going to be lots of happy men out there today!

My brother had asked if I could watch the kiddos for a while today and I said sure.
My SIL dropped Mr H off at noon.
Today is going to be her last day of work.
She decided to give it up as she feels she's not getting enough time with her kiddos.
If they are able to get by, I totally don't blame her.

Miss A is gone to church with a friend and they are going to drop her off a little later.

We took a couple of selfies for fun first thing.
I always want to get as many pictures of the kiddos as possible.

Mr H found a show he wanted to watch right away and he was really interested in it.
I didn't hear a peep from him until his sister arrived.

The kids played and got into stuff as usual.

I made them grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and Mr H actually ate all of his.
I had a vanilla protein shake for my lunch.

They found a little craft to make so that kept them occupied for a while.

Miss A is just in her element doing crafts.

Mr H is starting to really enjoy them too.
Children after my own heart!

A few of the final products.

I was doing laundry and at one point came back into the living room to find this.

OMG

I had cushions that came with my old couch that I never used and I took the stuffing out of them to put in these pillow cases that I'd picked up at the second hand store.
I didn't really like how they turned out and I was planning on getting rid of them anyway so I wasn't upset when I saw this.

Mr H was having a grand old time.

He covered himself in all the stuffing.

Then he wanted me to get on the floor so he could cover me up.
That's me under there!
Then Miss A had a turn being covered up as well.

We each had a couple turns then that novelty wore off and it was on to other things.

It was starting to get late so I made them supper.
Soup!

Miss A had tomato and Mr H had white (cream of mushroom).
It's the funniest thing, he just loves soup.
He couldn't get it in fast enough so he ended up drinking it out of the bowl.

I had leftover pasta.
I didn't have any bread and I didn't eat anything else for the rest of the night.

I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow, I am expecting good results!


I noticed My Honey getting home so I had to record Mr H realizing it.
He didn't disappoint.

They were both happy to see that My Honey was home, he is the fun one who gets right in there and does things with them.

Unfortunately they didn't get much time with him as my brother arrived shortly after to pick them up.

After they left, My Honey and I cleaned up the stuffing.
It didn't take long at all.

We watched a couple episodes of this new show we found "Food Paradise" then headed off to bed.

Ha ha!
Totally!

Good Christmas craft idea.



That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment