Thursday 4 October 2018

Passing Things Down (Oct.2, 2018)

Woke up to a dusting of the white stuff.
I guess it's just going to go straight on into winter this year and just skip fall all together.
 
When I weighed in this morning, I was back down that pound and a little more so that made me feel good.
We had Audiograms going on at the office today.
The lady that brought the truck up to do them wasn't expecting to be driving in the snow so she ended up being late but she got caught up in her appointments really quickly.
Our girls trip to the city this weekend is cancelled.
NCT's son and family are coming to visit so My Honey and I are going to go instead.
I already bought tickets for us to go see two movies on Saturday.
A Star is Born (my choice) and Spawn (his choice).
I am looking forward to it, he's either been working or busy that last 6 weekends so I'm happy we aren't going to miss out on another one.
He mentioned he'd like to go see the Dream House as well so I think we are going to try to do that.
 
Lunch was a salad kit with chicken breast up on top as usual.
I thought I was schedule for a massage tonight and I was so looking forward to it but turns out it is tomorrow night.
I will enjoy it just as much then!
 
I got a parcel!!
My stuff from Natura Market arrived - I'm so excited.
 
Just look at all the goodies I got!!!
Professor Snuggles is totally photobombing!
 
First thing I tried was the corn bread.


You just add water and cook it right in the cup.
It wasn't super sweet but I still liked it.
My son and his family dropped by - I have Halloween decorations I told them they could have as I don't really decorate anymore so they came to pick them up.
That was great because it meant I got to see Baby F.
She is so much more alert now.
 
We all went downstairs to visit mom and to look for the Halloween stuff which I didn't end up finding.
I did find a container of Easter stuff though that I've been hanging onto so I gave them that.

Mom was happy to see her and get a little cuddle in.
 
Baby F loves seeing her Great Nanny too!
 
We went back upstairs so they could get ready to go.
Mom came up to say good bye.

So many smiles on his face lately - makes my heart happy.

I think Miss H is doing much better now too, settling into mommy-hood just perfectly.
 
I got Baby F all buckled up in her car seat and ready for the drive home.

She is just the cutest - I can't get enough!
They headed back home and I headed to the store to meet My Honey when he got off work.
I had to stock up on salad kits for the rest of the week!
 
I tried the pumpkin flax Kodiak pancake mix for supper along with a couple of eggs and My Honey's homemade bacon.
He cuts it thick and cooks it nice and crispy.
Delicious.
We watched the second episode of a new series that started "Manifest".
I loved the first episode so much but now it seems like it's taking a dark turn and I'm not so sure if I'm into that.
I am going to give it a chance though - it has a great story line.
We started watching an episode of Food Paradise as well but I was falling asleep so off to bed I went.
 
Just a few funnies I came across on social media today.
Ha ha.

Totally me EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND!

It took me a minute to get this.
 
I'd always be a crafter at heart anyway!
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!










No comments:

Post a Comment