Friday 5 October 2018

Off to the Vet for Zeke (October 4, 2018)

The weather has been staying reasonably nice which is wonderful.
 
I weighed in first thing this morning and I was back down to Tuesday's weight, 260.4, which was good to see.
 
I went in to work a little early, worked through lunch then I left early to take my niece and her puppy to the vet.
 
First stop we made was at the pet store so she could pick up crickets for her tarantula.
She also got Zeke a treat.
 
A good old pig femur to chew on.
Zeke was pretty happy about that.
 
She was concerned that he had kennel cough which apparently is contagious so Zeke waited in the truck with me while she went in to check with the vet.
The vet determined that wasn't the case so all is good.
 




We made a few more stops and each time, Zeke and I hung out in the truck while Miss M ran her errands.
 


He was being a really good boy today.

We pulled over to get some pictures of the trees because they were looking so pretty.

They were this really dark yellow color - this picture just doesn't capture it properly.
 



Miss M was taking the pictures for me so when she finished with the trees, she snapped a selfie too.
She is such a beauty.
 
We made it back to town just around 5 pm.
 
It was perfect timing because My Honey had supper ready.
Roast pork creamy mushroom gravy, instant mashed potatoes and broccoli and cauliflower.
Yum yum.
 
Mom and I had a meeting at FCSS at 7 pm.
It only lasted an hour but we stayed another 45 minutes just hanging out and chatting with everyone.
 
When I got home My Honey & I finished watching the episode of Food Paradise that we'd started last night.
Made me hungry both for food and for travelling.
 
This is how Paddington was sleeping on the floor, with his paws tucked under the couch.
Not sure why but he looked really comfortable.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment