Wednesday 3 October 2018

Weigh In Day (October 1, 2018)

Autumn is still hanging in there, no snow yet!

I was disappointed with my weigh in this morning.
I was expecting a good loss, instead I was up .6 from last Monday.
Not going to let it get me down though.

Lunch was a salad kit with a cut up chicken breast up on top.

Mom decided yesterday that she wanted to get back into sewing again.
She wants to sew each of us a quilt but she wants to start out with some cushions.
So after work, I picked her up and took her over to my son's place to get her sewing machine.
He has an extra room so that is where we stored all of my mom's stuff when we moved her out of her place.

Baby F was wide awake, just chillin'

She makes some pretty funny faces!

Of course her Nana had to pick her up and cuddle her.

I had a bit of a turn then passed her over to her great nanny M.
She loves to coo at her.

Baby F was quite interested in what she was saying.

Doesn't she look so enthralled?

We visited for a little bit.

My handsome boy.
I think they are starting to get the hang of things, they don't seem as tired and run down as they were seeming at first.
Makes me happy to see that big smile of his.
 
It wasn't long before her Great Nanny had her rocked to sleep.

We grabbed mom's sewing machine and her sewing kit then headed home.

I went with chocolate kodiak pancakes, eggs and turkey breast for supper.

The girls (BH, SV & NCT ) and I decided that we are going to head to the city on Saturday to celebrate BH's upcoming birthday.
She is really into interior design so we are going to go look at some open houses for our activity.
The Dream House Lottery is on right now and that house is open to check out so we are going there as well and I am really excited to see it.

LM Montgomer - the author of my favorite books ever - Anne of Green Gables.
So many of her lines are awesome quotes.

I love this little sweater - I would love to try to make it.

I came across this on facebook - it's not anybody that I know.
Joe Dirt costume - this cracked me up!
I think it's actually the cute little expression on his face that I love so much.
 
Could have been better - not the end of the world.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment