Saturday 13 October 2018

Dill Pickle Soup! (Oct.10, 2018)

I was down a couple pounds when I weighed in this morning but still not back to where I was last week.

I tried the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal for breakfast this morning.
It bubbled up and over in the microwave at work and made quite a mess.
I did like it though.
I didn't figure out the points value but I am certain it would have been high.

When I was cleaning off the bubble over, I noticed that the UPC code was in the shape of a bear, how cool is that?

It's still a winter wonderland over here.

Even the railing on my step has beautiful icicles growing on it.

Lunch was eggs, turkey, carrots and dill pickles.
It was pretty good.

After work, I stopped and picked an ironing board up for mom.
She wants to get back into sewing and she needs it to iron her pieces for her quilt.
I think it's great that she's thought of something she enjoys doing.

I made a pot of dill pickle soup for supper.

It was my first time making it and it turned out not too bad.

My Honey was back to work today so I spent the evening getting caught up on The Block.
I was a whole week behind and since there are about 4 episodes per week, that ate up my whole evening.

My Honey was late getting home but I think he was happy he arrived to a meal even if it was only soup.

I was off to bed early

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment