Monday 1 October 2018

Odds & Ends Completed (September 29, 2018)

I got up when My Honey left for work, made myself a coffee and found a cheesy romance to watch.
It was good, I enjoyed it.

After it finished I made Kodiak pancakes, eggs and turkey breast for breakfast.

Then because it was still so early, I watched a second movie.
It was cute too, I enjoyed it.


Then I had a few things I wanted to get done.
I have a sign I want to hang up over the doorway here.

My craft room needs a little organizing.

This is after, still some clutter but better.

This shelf especially.
I took all the magazines I've been hanging onto to the recycle bin.

The after shot doesn't look a whole lot different but believe me, I purged A LOT!

The kitties took over my spot as soon as I got out of it.

I've had two window panes that I wanted to get put up and finally got that done today.

I think it looks good here.

This one needs a little more work to pretty it up but at least it's on the wall.

I took another break and asked mom if she wanted to watch a movie with me.
This is what we watched.
Never too early for Christmas movies in my opinion.

I had left over pasta for lunch.

I worked on organizing some more all afternoon and laundry.
I made more pasta sauce, this time loaded with lentils, spinach and ground turkey.
I waited for My Honey to get home before cooking the pasta.


My Honey snapped this shot - Paddington is so silly.
I look so angry???
I'm not!!!

He's my baby!

I got the sign put up today and it is actually straight! 

We made penne when My Honey got home, this is what supper looked like.

He was late getting home so we watched an episode of This is Us then it was time for bed.

Today was the anniversary of when Hurricane Juan hit Halifax.
I remember that so clearly.
It was scary.
I've never seen trees ripped right out of the ground like that, roots and all.
The big M of the McDonald's sign looked like a big hand just took it and crushed it into a ball.
We were without power for a couple of day.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment