Saturday 13 October 2018

Weigh In Day! (Oct.9, 2018)

Well that long weekend seemed to fly right by.
It was back to the grind today!

I weighed in first thing and it wasn't good but I was expecting that.
I was up about 4 lbs but I am going to get right back on track and I am hoping to have that gone by the end of the week.

This morning was busy catching up on emails from the weekend.

I also had my Tuesday meeting with my boss, MM and that went well.
I was working away and didn't realize that it was lunch so it was a bit late when I left.
SV asked me to stop and check the mail so I did.

I am glad too because there was a parcel there for me.
My Natura Market order is in all ready.


Professor Snuggles was just as excited to see in the box as I was.

Just look at all those goodies!!!

I had a salad kit for lunch with some left over turkey


 then I just had to try the chocolate pumpkin muffin.

You just add 1/4 cup water and microwave for a minute.
It was really delicious.
I checked out how many points it was in Weight Watchers though and I was shocked to find that it was worth 10 points..
Holy Cow.
Guess I won't be having them everyday but they do have lots of protein and some fibre so they will be good to have for treat days.

The afternoon seemed to go by really quickly at work then it was time to head home again.

It snowed on the weekend and it currently feels like we are living in a world of white.

Not only is the ground white and the trees, but even the sky is white.
It is very pretty, the hoar frost is gorgeous on the trees but honestly, if it never snowed, I wouldn't miss it.
Since it is here though, I can admire how pretty it looks.

My Honey went over and fixed my niece's gate for her today which was so kind of him.
He is such a good guy and I am thankful for him every single day!

He took the truck down to check the tires when I got home because the low air sensor was going off.
He said they were a little low, not bad, but he filled them anyway.

For supper I cooked up a couple of eggs then heated up some leftover ham and carrots.
Kind of a strange combo but it tasted good.

We watched a few You Tube videos about San Diego eats then I watched the new episode of The Little Couple.

I am so happy to see it back - Will and Zooey are the cutest little things ever and the way that Bill talks about his wife and children just melts my heart.
What a good guy he is!

It was a 2 hour episode so by the time it was over, it was time for me to hit the hay!

More Facebook Memories popped up from our London Trip in 2014.
This time it was from the Bus Tour we took.
It was a day trip from London and we hit up Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge.


Just the drive to our destinations was beautiful in itself.
The English country side is beautiful.


This is the Queen's entrance to Windsor Castle - of course us commoners had to use a different entrance.

Castle Selfie!

I would have liked to get behind those gates but I don't think they would have let me!

This was as close to a beef eater as I got that trip.

Next stop was the Roman Baths. 

The architecture in these old cities is just amazing and so beautiful.

There is no way you could entice me to get into that water but they don't allow it anymore anyway.

I lost My Honey for a bit in there so I had to take a Bath Selfie.

Found him!

Final stop of the day was Stonehenge.

It really is something to see in real life.

As we were leaving the sun was setting and it looked gorgeous.

You're Welcome!

We are so glad we came and feeling blessed that we were able to!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment