Tuesday 16 October 2018

Ready For a Trip! (Oct.15, 2018)

It was weigh in day for me today.
 
Finally - back into the 250's.
I was so happy to see this especially seeing as I ate so late last night.

My breakfast!
 
10 am coffee break is becoming a thing.
My Honey texted me right at this time to see if BN was dog fuggin' and I took this picture to send as proof that yes, he most certainly was.

It's nice to get together and chat and catch up a little.
I'll have to let BL know that his idea to start this was awesome!

Lunch was a chicken breast and a salad kit.
It tasted pretty darn good.

The afternoon went by fast.
Seems it always does when I am heading out on vacation and I have lots of things to do.
I still have a full day tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be able to get all the things done that I want to.

When I got home, I got busy right away.
I got laundry started, cleaned the kitty litter and started packing.
 
It will be my first time using my new suitcase!

It's really roomy so I think we will be able to share and save ourselves $60 bucks ($30 each way).
 
I stopped at the store on the way home to get a frozen pizza for My Honey.
I'll get the oven warmed up but I can wait and put the pizza in when he gets home.
They don't take long to cook and that way it will be nice and hot for him.
 
I considered dying my hair by myself, my roots are really showing.
I was nervous because I'd never done it before but what's the worst that could happen?
 
As much as I needed it, I decided to skip it tonight and I'll get my sister or My Honey to do it after we get there.
 
I'll just take it with me and I'll be good to go - this is the color I'm going to go with this time.
Just one less thing to worry about.
 
I made myself a pumpkin flax kodiak cake for supper along with a couple of eggs and some sliced turkey breast.
Perfect supper!
 

I got some blog catch up done so I am all up to date and ready to go.
I will just need to add a few toiletries to my bag in the morning and that's it!

I watched The Block tonight, it was Hallway & Laundry reveal.
Sticks and Wombat finally won a room and I was so happy for them!!!
 
I stayed up late waiting to check in.
It was kind of a pain because we used some WestJet points to purchase our flights which meant that we had to book separately.
In turn that meant that we had to check in separately so My Honey and I did it at the same time each on our own computers so we could make sure that we were sitting beside each other.
 
I think WestJet needs to look into changing that.
Just my opinion.
 
Anyway, once we were finally checked in, I was able to go to bed.
It was a late day but I'll be full of excitement tomorrow so I don't imagine it will affect me too much.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment