Thursday 21 June 2018

Trip to the Registries (June 18, 2018)

I wasn't as tired this morning as I thought it would be.
It was a gorgeous morning so it was easy to get up to.

I weighed in this morning.
I wasn't expecting to be down but I just wanted to have a bit of a check in.
As soon as the registries office opened up I headed over there to get my license renewed.
I wasn't happy with my picture because I looked like I had a double chin.
I kept getting her to do it over but finally realized that it wasn't going to get any better so I had to just go with it.

I actually like the picture on my current license but I had to turn that one in.
I brought left over pizza for breakfast and had it again for lunch when I went home.
I had to cut my lunch short and get back to the office for a meeting.
After work I got right back to work on my blog/journal.
The rest of the week is going to be super busy with things going on each evening so I am quickly running out of time to catch up.

 
My Honey made steak, broccoli and mushrooms for super on the bbq and it was so tasty.
I am not sure what he put on the broccoli but it was delicious.
The steak was melt in your mouth too, I loved it.
Afterwards, we went down to the office because he had some paperwork that need printed off and faxed away.

We got that done then went to the store for an ice cream.
They had some new kinds so I gave them a try.

Pandemonium and Limezilla.
The Limezilla was so good - I will have it again.
The Pandemonium had black licorice in it, yuck!
I never would have gotten it if I'd known that.
I really only got one mouthful that tasted overwhelmingly like black licorice but other than that it was mild, I wouldn't get it again though.


My Honey got Berry Berry Trifle and Sea Salt Caramel Fudge.
He was satisfied with his choices.

Back at the house, I got back to work on the blog and stayed up far too late doing it again.
My sister texted me to tell me that she would be able to get us behind the gates at Buckingham Palace and that all of us would be able to get in.
We will also get to do the tour of London Tour that there is currently a two year waiting list for so that is awesome!

Won't be long until we are headed over there now!

I was trying to get my fitbit to sync and I wasn't having any luck.
I thought only the band needed replacing and that the fitbit itself still worked but now I'm not so sure.
I really hope that's the case.
The new bands should be here by Friday so I will think positive!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment