Wednesday 20 June 2018

Fitbit Disaster! (June 13, 2018)

The sun was back out this morning and I was so happy to see it!
 
I broke my fitbit this morning.
Luckily it was just the strap but it will be a few days before I can get a replacement so not step tracking for a bit.
It's going to be weird.
My Honey had to take the truck to Drayton Valley for a service today so he was dropping me off at work.
I stopped at the store to grab something for lunch on the way since I knew I would be able to go home for lunch.


I also grabbed a yogurt parfait for a snack.
We finalized some plans for the Kolor Run today which felt great.
It's coming up super fast and will be here before we know it.
I ordered some new bandanas after the other ones didn't arrive but these ones haven't arrived yet either.
Amazon is telling me they are expected to arrive June 20 which is cutting it close so I sure hope they do.
I had a sub for lunch and just worked away at my desk through lunch.
SV gave me a ride home since My Honey hadn't made it back to town yet.

He was busy all day sending me pictures though.
This is some delicious dill pickle soup he had for lunch.

Supper was a burger and fries.

He had a little mini pie for dessert - he said it wasn't that good.
 
Then he punch buggy'd me!
Not fair!
 
As soon as I got home I got busy with the blog.
I really want to get caught up before we head out on vacation again and that is coming up fast too!
Speaking of which, my sister headed over to London today.
There was a piece in the paper in Winnipeg about it.
Here is the link:
Here is a little excerpt from that same link.
I am so proud of her and I can't wait to get over there and see her in action.
I was getting hungry so around 7 pm I put some baked beans in the microwave but waited until around 8:30 to actually get them out and eat them.
 
I only had a few bites however because in the meantime, My Honey had called and said he was stopping in WCT for donairs so I had him get mom & I each one.
 
He arrived home shortly after 9 and I ate that donair and I enjoyed it!
I stayed up later than I should again looking at Facebook and Instagram.
I get sucked in to that social media sometimes and I can't seem to pull myself away.
 
The heavy rains we've had for the past few days have caused major flooding down by Kinuso and take out bridges and roads by Slave Lake so I was looking at some of the pictures of that.
Wowzers!
A former coworker lives right in that area and she had pictures of she & her hubby canoeing around there property.
She didn't seem overly stressed about it which is good but the flooding didn't reach their house either so that probably explains why.
Hopefully it recedes quickly and things get back to normal.


The king of the castle.

I saw these on Facebook and I so want to make them for the babies room.

As soon as they decide on a name I am on it.
 
Ba ha ha ha ha!
 

OMG - ha ha again!
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment