Sunday 24 June 2018

Pedicures and English Pounds (June 22, 2018)

I woke up super early this morning to a sore chest and back again.
I had to get up and get some ibuprofen.
I thought it had gone away but it was pretty bad when I woke up.

Seems like when I get up and get moving around that it goes away.
I am not sure what is causing it but I hope it stops soon.

After work today, Mom & I headed to WCT to get pedicures.
I also had ordered some English money so I stopped at the bank to get that.
Ouch - it was little painful to shell out so much money but at least the exchange was lower this time that it was last time that we went.

Here is the before.

Who doesn't love being pampered a little?

I know I certainly enjoy it.

Pedi's with my mama.
You may notice in the picture that I also picked myself up a chocolate chip iced capp and mom had a smoothie.

I went for a light pink color again - I really liked it last time.

I always get the shellac because it lasts so much longer.

It was crazy busy in there.

It was gorgeous in WCT but it looked pretty dark heading back home.

We were treated to a double rainbow on the way.
Mom noticed it so I had to stop and get a picture.

I grabbed a burger from McDonalds and had that for my supper on the way home.

I forgot about this oldie but goodie.
Going to download it as soon as I get home.

I got polka dots for a design this time.
I forgot to get moms after and she headed straight to bed.

The Royal Canadian Air Force posted that they passed inspection today.

This is the whole crew that they sent over to London.
They had a short video posted as well and there is a great close up of my sister right at the beginning of the video.
So proud of her.
She is the one the arrow is pointing to.


I must walk out to the front desk at least once or twice a day then realize once I get there that I forgot what I came there for in the first place.
Is that a sign of old age or business?
I'm going with business.

Yup!

My SIL just got back from a trip to her dads in BC and posted some pictures.
Looks like a gorgeous spot and looks like they had a great time.

Miss A trying to catch a few.

My SIL soaking up some rays.

Peek a boo!

Mr H - looks likes he's loving that breeze blowing in his hair.

Driving the boats with his Pappa.

Boys and their equipment.

Bet he was loving it!

Tuckered out and having a nap with his sissy.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment