Sunday 17 June 2018

Weigh In Day (May 28, 2018)

It was a gorgeous sunny day this morning when I woke up.

What a difference it makes in a person's outlook, it's like medicine for the soul.


I weighed in first thing.
I am down a bit so that was nice.

Work was the usual - nothing new or exciting but some days routine is lovely!

I got to work right away in the morning getting my steps in.

I went for a couple walks down the end of the lane.

It is looking very green out there now which I love.


It felt good to get away from my desk for a minute and get some sunshine.

I decided to work on my online course some more at lunch so I drove over to subway and grabbed a sub for lunch.

I got a footlong thinking I could have the other half for supper but ended up eating the whole thing since I skipped breakfast unintentionally.
I was able to get another two modules done on the course so I am over halfway complete now.
It has 12 modules and I have 8 of them done.
Way to go me.
I stopped at the store on the way home to pick up something for supper and decided on baby potatoes and pork chops.

I got the potatoes roasting in the oven with some onions, garlic and brussel sprouts then I got to work on one of my to do list items - cleaning out the freezer.

It is so stuffed that it is hard to find anything in there.
I hauled everything out, gave it a good cleaning them put everything back in.

It looks just as stuffed but at least now it is better organized so I can find what I am looking for.
I have it sorted by veggies, fruit, meat or fish and each has their own shelf.
I love organizing and it feels so refreshing to me when it is done.


The kitties were relaxing on the couch together - they looked so cute.

I joined them and watched an episode of Call the Midwife.

I didn't want to get the pork chops on cooking until My Honey was home because I wanted him to have a hot supper.

Turned out he helped me with the pork chops - we added mushroom soup and they were yummy.

I also had cooked up some frozen peas I found in the freezer.
I had bought them fresh at a farmers market and they were so delicious.
Tasted like they had just come off of the vine!


I roasted some baby potatoes too.


Supper was delicious.


I picked us up some yogurt parfaits and granola for dessert.


OMG - Tori Roloff actually liked my Instagram post today.
I was totally thrilled to see that.

I indulged in another episode because My Honey was busy and then it was pretty much bedtime.

I noticed that I had 9873 steps and I just couldn't miss out on those 10,000 steps on the first day of my challenge to myself so I got walking around the house.
My fitbit kind of got stuck on 9993 so I think I did lots of extra but I finally got it to move and hit my goal before I hit the hay!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment