Sunday 24 June 2018

ER Trip (June 21, 2018)

My back and chest were still bothering me when I woke up this morning.
I got up and had some ibuprofen and headed off to work anyway.

My Honey picked up a gift for BN so I left it on his desk for him this morning.

I especially like the bag My Honey chose for the gift - I am sure BN will get a kick out of that!
He wrote on his card that he hoped his year would be "mostly molestation" free, ha ha.

My hair color turned out well I think.

It's getting pretty long.

Breakfast was bagels with cream cheese and jam again, yum yum.

By the afternoon the pain hadn't eased off, in fact, it had become more constant so I called up to the hospital to see if they could fit me in for an appointment.
It was hurting to take a full deep breath as well and I just didn't want to fool around with that.
I wanted to make sure all was good before I headed out on vacation.
My father had a heart attack in his forties and both my grand fathers passed away from heart attacks in their 60's.
I thought likely all was good but didn't want to be that person who didn't bother to get checked out then wasn't around to tell the tale later.
The Doctor thought all was good but sent me for tests anyway.

About to have an EKG.

They sent me for chest x-rays and did blood work as well.
An emergency ended up coming in so they I had to wait while they tended to the new patient.
Finally after a couple of hours the doctor came back and told me everything looked good.
Even though my chest is still hurting, it eased my mind and I headed back to work.
It was practically quitting time any way so I did a few things then headed home.

At 6 pm we met back at the office to put together registration packs for the color run.

It took a minute to get the assembly line going but once we did, we made short work of it.

We had lots of help.

Look at all those hard workers!
SV is the only one I didn't catch looking.

There she is - I am digging her new hair do - isn't she one hot mama?

Putting safety pins on race bibs is hard work.

Our former co-worker MC came down to help.
We miss her around the office.

216 Registration Pack ready to go!

When I got home, My Honey had cooked up some trout and veggies on the bbq.
I think I am liking trout more than salmon these days.

OK - I was sitting in the hospital for a long time today with nothing to do but scroll through my phone so I found lots of funnies to share.

Me - every second weekend.

Truer words have never been spoken!

I love seeing women lifting each other up.

OMG - ha ha ha.
I don't ever do this but it still made me giggle.

ABSOLUTELY - there is no better feeling!
People who I can enjoy a laugh with are people that I enjoy.

So true.

Pretty much, huh?

I stayed up way too late trying to get things done.
Before you know it, we'll be leaving on our trip.

The pain I've been having is mostly in my chest now.
It is still there but has subsided some.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment