Wednesday 20 June 2018

Not My Day for Cooking (June 12, 2018)

While the wind and the rain has died down considerably today, it still has not gone away all together so it was another cold, wet day.
Work was business as usual.
 
Lunch was leftovers and I worked on blogging all through lunch.
The afternoon at work was more of the same - work, work, work.
I was happy to het home, I was feeling a little tired today, I also had the munchies really bad tonight.
I cooked up chicken strips for mom & I. I overcooked them so they were a bit on the extra crunchy side.

Barely edible but I ate them anyway.
I also found some cookie dough in the freezer that My Honey had made so I cooked that up as well.
I over cooked those as well.
Ha ha, OMG, guess it just wasn't my day to be a cook.
My Honey was super late getting home but that was expected, he usually is on his last night.
They are still trying to get everything running out there in the field as well.
I watched a couple episodes of a new TLC show that I PVR'd.
Our Wild Life.
It's about a family that has 80 animals of all kinds.
I enjoyed the show, I really love their accents, especially the mom.
She has a southern accent and it's great.
I also watched some Little People Big World before heading to my office to do more blogging catch up.
I always get so far behind when I go on a trip and I still haven't caught up from our Portland Trip over May long weekend.
It really takes up a lot of time and it's mainly just for me but I feel like it is worth it.
It was after 9 when My Honey finally arrived home.
I should have headed to bed but I wanted to chill with him for a bit so I didn't make it to bed until 11.
I am so going to regret that in the morning but tonight it was nice to sit and cuddle and chat with my guy.

Ha ha ha.
In reality, I am striving to be one of those people.
 

I'd be into that!😉
 
No fitbit stats yet.
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment