Sunday 17 June 2018

Total Netflix Day (May 26, 2018)

I got up when My Honey left for work this morning.
It's hard to get up early when I have to go to work but when I don't, I love getting up and enjoying the morning.

I made myself a cup of coffee then ran myself a nice bubble bath.
I grabbed my book (still working on Game of Thrones) and spend a solid hour in there.
I enjoyed every moment too.

I got busy doing laundry and housework in between episodes of Call the Midwife.
I decided it was about time to remove the electric blanket from my bed for the summer so when I changed the sheets, off it came.

I thought about going for a walk but it was super windy out there so I kept putting it off.
Also, my fitbit needed recharging so I did not wear it for most of the day today.
It seems I can no longer go for a walk unless I have my fitbit on to record how many steps I have taken.
Not true really but I did for a moment think that the walk would be wasted if the steps were not counted.
Isn't that silly?

Several seasons have been added to Netflix since I last watched it and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy it.

I was kind of thinking of having everyone over for some supper and cake to celebrate My Honey's birthday but couldn't quite come up with the energy to get it done.
Then my brother dropped by to borrow a pot and to let me know that his inlaws were still visiting so they wouldn't be able to make it anyway.

So that decided it for me, I will pick another time to do that.

I couldn't come up with anything that excited me for supper either so I met My Honey down at the store when he got off work and we perused the aisles together.

Ground beef was on sale so we decided on tacos.

We went home and he prepared the beef while I chopped up the veggie toppings.

They hit the spot perfectly.

Soon after My Honey headed to bed but I stayed up late tonight watching a couple episodes of my latest addiction.

I think it was about midnight when I finally hit the hay myself.


Admit it, you just sang lyrics from each of those songs in your head.
I know I was. 😋

😭😭😭😭😭

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment