Monday 18 June 2018

Chomper Check Up (June 5, 2018)

I got a few walks in today at work between meetings.

It was a lovely day.

the clouds were looking all fluffy, the shape finding kind.

It always feels nice to get out and soak up some of that sunshine.

My mid morning snack, red pear and mango.

My Honey was still on days off so I went home for lunch to spend some time with him.
I had leftovers for lunch and they were delicious.

He was busy this morning putting together the new fire pit he picked up on the weekend.

He made a fort for the cats out of the box it came in and they loved it.

I had a dentist appointment in WCT at 7 so I stopped by the house to have some supper before heading over there.

My Honey had been busy all day making sausages so that is what we had for supper.

I had sauerkraut, ketchup, mustard and onions on mine, the buns were super soft and it was sooo good.
I felt a little guilty about the onions seeing as I was going to the dentist but I brushed and gargled so hopefully my breath won't be that offensive.

There is some construction on the highway to WCT so it took us longer than expected to get there but we still had some time to go for a walk in the park there before my appointment.

It's a gorgeous park - WCT is lucky to have it.

This tree caught my eye - it was looking rather lovely.

I had to work at getting my steps up so I could reach that 10,000 mark.

My appointment was just for a regular cleaning.
Boy can that dental hygienist ever talk.
I can't answer because I'm sitting there with all her tools in my mouth but she just talks and talks.
I don't even think she takes a breath.

She said there was a little staining behind my top front teeth, she thought maybe from coffee or tea but I think that it's from the chaga tincture.
My teeth aren't looking as nice and white as they usually do so I think it's time to consider some whitening method.
I've used Crest strips in the past and found them to be successful so maybe I'll give them a shot again.

All cleaned up for another 6 months.

After the dentist we stopped at Walmart - I am looking for some covers for my couch and love seat as I am tired of looking at cat hair.

They didn't have anything though so we got McFlurries and were on our way.

We got stuck at the railway crossing for a bit on the way home, happens to us often.

When we got home I still had around 500 steps to go so I walked around the house a bit until I felt that fitbit vibrating in celebration.

Had a handful of almonds in celebration.

I got my bag packed as I am off to GP in the morning for two days of training and I stayed up way too late which I know I am going to regret at 5 am when my alarm goes off!
Next time I am stressing about trying to please everyone, I am going to remember these wise words!

👏👏👏

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment