Wednesday 20 June 2018

First Lilacs of the Season (June 14, 2018)

Mother Nature couldn't quite make up her mind what kind of mood she was in today.
It kept flip flopping back and forth between sunny skies and cloudy rainy skies.
There was even hail at one point.


SV brought some lilacs in from her place, I just love how they smell.
I usually get a bunch for the house every year but I haven't yet this year.


SV also updated our words of wisdom board.
Sounds like good advice to me, hee hee.
 
My Honey was home today so he made a chicken & shrimp stir fry for lunch.
I got away late for lunch then I had to be back early because I had a meeting so I basically wolfed it down and scrambled back to the office.
By the time I got off work, Mother Nature had settled on sunny skies with rain showers.
My Honey sent me this link at work today.


I loved it - I think he is the greatest!
So much love for Michael over here!
I was planning on taking Miss M to WCT after work so she could get some groceries but then she found another drive.
I was looking forward to hanging out with her a bit but I didn't mind skipping the drive.
I figured it would give me a chance to do some more blogging but before I got a chance to start that, my mom's friend DM stopped by for a visit.
So we spent the evening visiting with her which is always nice.
We certainly cover a lot of topics!
She left around 9 pm and we still hadn't had any supper so I made something I've been craving for a bit,
avocado toast with feta & siracha.
I'd forgotten how much I liked it.
We were going to watch Face Off, we are two episodes behind now, but first I wanted to quickly get curtains ordered for the baby.
These are the ones Miss H picked out. 

They cost $65 and they only ship free after $75 (on Wayfair) so I was trying to find something around the $10 mark and it took forever.
I finally found a little rug that will match the bedroom for $15 but it was too late by then to start watching an hour long show. 
So I didn't get any blogging done and I am falling further and further behind.
I write every day but it's getting the pictures added that takes all the time.
I really, really need to spend some time on it so I am at least caught up when we head out to London in a little over a week from now.
I'll get it done - I have faith in me.

One of the blogs I read had some 80's things posted today and this was one of them.
I used to have one and I just loved it. 


I have got to find this place and go there.

😂😂😂😂😂

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment