Wednesday 20 June 2018

One Thing at a Time (June 11, 2018)

I always dread Mondays and heading back to work but then it comes and it's not as bad as it seems.
The weather was horrible today.
Strong, high winds and pouring rain all day long.

I weighed in as soon as I got to work.
Not much change really.
I am not sure if the laser treatment is helping or not - Maybe I am relying on it being a miracle fix and that just doesn't exist.
I've kind of drifted away from getting the 10,000 steps a day as well.
I just miss one then it seems so much easier to miss another.
I feel like I'm always on myself to get my poop in a group but I'm just not doing it.
WHY??

The power flickered a few times throughout the day but didn't ever actually go out.
I worked on blogging over lunch, it sure takes up a lot of time.
It will be worth it though - I really think I am going to get a lot of enjoyment from looking back over it one day.

The wind and rain continued on throughout the afternoon and into the night.
I had leftover clam chowder for supper then got busy on a project I've been wanting to do.

I got this canopy for over the babies crib but it came with this trim on it that I didn't really care for.

I got out the seam rippers and took it all off.
I picked out some ribbon in the city last week that I thought would look better so I got out my sewing machine and sewed it on.

I used clear thread, almost like fishing line to sew it on and I think it turned out well.

Then I got working on another blog post.
My Honey texted that he was going to be late due to the weather.
I worked on the post until close to 10 pm then I sat around watching tv until 11 pm waiting for him to get home but he still didn't get in so I headed off to bed.

I felt so bad for him, it was so yucky out and I figured he'd be cold and wet and hungry.
Bad weather like this always causes issues for them out in the field, power bumps and esd's so it wasn't surprising but I still worry.

He finally came rolling in at 1 pm, poor dear.
He has to be back out there by 7 am so he won't be getting much sleep tonight.

I love being in a big crowd when this comes on and just everybody starts singing.
It's awesome!

Excuse the language but this kind of cracked me up.
Still no fitbit!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment