Sunday 17 June 2018

The Cat Whisperer (May 24, 2018)

It is so nice to look out at green grass and leaves on the trees.
I just love this time of year.

I want to get back to walking down to the office again in the mornings but didn't get up in time for that today.
Maybe I'll start next week.

Work was busy as usual.

At lunch I worked on blog catch up - always need to do a bit of that when I return from a vacation.
I made a kodiak pancake and a couple of fried eggs and got to work.
I write in a journal while away then need to transfer it all to the blog here when I get home.
Uploading the pictures takes the most time so I try to get that going as soon as I can.

My brother called this afternoon to see if I could watch the kiddos after work and I said that of course I would.
I stopped at the store after work and picked up stuff for supper, I thought I would make spaghetti.
My SIL pulled into the driveway right after me to drop off Mr H.

Miss A had dance until 6 so I said I would go pick her up when it was done.

Mr H really wanted to do everything, he got out the tub of toys, I put on Thomas for him and he found candy to keep him occupied.
I really shouldn't have let him have it because then I wasn't able to get him to eat any supper.

Mom watched Mr H at 6 while I ran down and picked up Miss A.

I made spaghetti and garlic toast and just as we sat down to eat, mom's friend DM dropped over for a visit.

I couldn't get Mr H to eat but Miss A liked it.

I made garlic bread to go with it and I did manage to get him to eat a piece of that.

After supper I gave them a treat.

Red are her favorite.

Mr H loves his treats and luckily I had some mini m&m's in the cupboard.

I showed DM and mom pictures of our trip and then Mr H decided he wanted a bath so I got one ready for him.
He sure does love water that fellow.
Miss A ended up going in there and hopping in with him and they had water EVERYWHERE!
I didn't mind though, it's just water and they were having fun.

My Honey got home and Mr H was so excited.
He was on the couch looking out the window, waving and laughing.

When My Honey got in, he was holding Mr H on his lap and I asked Mr H who he liked better, Auntie A or My Honey and he pointed at My Honey.
Not surprising.
The kids all love him - I am used to that by now.
He is good to them though, gets down and plays with them and thinks of activities that are stimulating for them.

He has some other fans as well.
Our doorstep is becoming quite a popular spot for the neighborhood cats.
I've started calling him the cat whisperer.

He went out and got some grass for the cats to eat.

They went crazy for it.

It was around 8:30 by the time my brother arrived to pick up the kids.
DM hung out for another hour or so.

After she left, I watched an episode of Trading Spaces and snacked on these broccoli crisps I'd picked up in Portland.
Genevieve Gorder did one of the rooms and although this wasn't my favorite of hers that I've seen, I have come to the conclusion that she is my favorite of all the designers on the show.

My Honey went to bed before it was over but I stuck it out and watched it until the end.

Then I hit the hay and it felt so good.
So glad tomorrow is Friday.

Not good.👎👎👎

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment