Sunday 17 June 2018

Mr H turns Three! (May 23, 2018)

It wasn't as hard to get up for work this morning as I was expecting.
It was nice to get back to my schedule and see the girls at the office, tell them all about my Roloff Farm experience.


I weighed in first thing just to see where I was.
263.4 lbs.
Not surprising at all.

I had quite a back log of emails to go through but that was ok - I love being super busy like that, it makes the time fly.

We went out to the golf course for lunch.

It's nice to go out sometimes for no reason at all.


NC/T joined us.
I thought it was a total coincidence that she showed up but she'd been included in the plan all along.
I just didn't know it.

There is a new lady running it this year so we wanted to check it out.
The menu consisted of mainly burgers and fries so that is what I ordered.

The fries were home made, they were good which was surprising, I am not usually wowed by home made fries.
The burger was home made too, it was good, really loaded with garlic though, maybe too much.
The bun however was super dry and hard.
I am not sure if they toasted it or what but I like my buns nice and soft.

I ended up tearing most of it off and throwing it away but other than that, I was happy with my meal.

I am so happy that this isn't going to be our home away from home this summer.
It was fun to do for a summer but a lot of work when you already have one full time job.

Work was busy again this afternoon.
The gift I ordered for Mr H arrived today which was awesome.
I ordered him a tent to go on his bed because he loves hiding so much.

It got here super quick and today is his birthday so it was great timing.
After work, I wrapped it and a couple other little things I'd picked up for him then mom & I headed over there to see him.

When we got there, my SIL was sitting three kids plus she had a friend visiting who also has three little girls so there were kids everywhere.

Most of them were jumping on the trampoline which had the sprinkler spraying up through it.
They were having a great old time.

When Mr H saw us, he started yelling "it's my birthday" in this deep funny little voice while he was jumping crazily on the trampoline and it was the funniest thing.
He really is a little goofball.


Mom got to chill with Mr. Jones for a bit.



I gave him his gifts right away.

He didn't waste any time getting them opened.

He ditched the card and let Miss A open that.

He didn't mind that he had help either.

I think he liked them.  He wanted to open the tent but we convinced him to wait on that.
My SIL was bbqing hot dogs and hamburgers.

I love grilled hot dogs so was very happy to have one.
Mr H was happy to have one too.


This little one was all about the juice box.
I never heard a peep from her, she just walked around smiling the whole time.


He kept getting me to come inside with him.


One of the kids my SIL was sitting had brought over a remote control helicopter and he was trying to get his hands on it.


When I asked him if he was supposed to be playing with it, this is the innocent look I got.


We visited for quite awhile

 Meanwhile the kids played.

This is the little outfit I brought him back from NYC.

My brother got home from work and we went in to have some cake.
My SIL had three extras spending the night and bedtime wasn't going to be quick.

The kids had some cake before getting ready for bed.

Always being silly.


The little guy is Mr. H's best friend he said.

Then he unearthed these from somewhere and had to put them on to show us.

Good to go!

Pretty soon most of the kids were bathed and in their jammies.
Bed time was going smoother than expected.

He was sitting next to Mr H and noticed that he was full of bruises and I looked at one of them and it looked like a bit mark, the bruises were in the shape of a mouth full of teeth.
So he asked Mr H if someone bit him and he said yes.


He threw in the little sad face to make the story even better (it was all for show).
My brother then asked him who had done it to which he responded "a lion".
We said "a lion?' and he said "yes, a brown lion" then "no, a orange lion".

OMG, it cracked me up.
What an imagination that kid has.

His other nanny called him to wish him a Happy Birthday.
Technology is so amazing.

He chatted with her for a bit before he got bored of it.

He was leading mom into the kitchen.

He was telling her that he wanted to go to her house.

Giving Nanny good-bye kisses.

We went home shortly after and My Honey got home just as we did.
I hadn't any supper ready so we snacked on tortilla chips and salsa.

Then my son and his honey dropped by.

I had picked up a few things for baby so I gave her them.

They we watched their video from the 3D ultra sound they'd gone to.
Baby had her thumb in her mouth through most of the video they'd taken.
It is really cool that they are able to get pictures of baby like that while still in mama's belly.

I asked if they had a name picked yet and she said she was partial to Lucy but my boy wasn't to sure about that one.
My brother was engaged to a Lucy at one time (it didn't work out) so he wasn't sure how he would feel about it.
I don't think he would mind but there is still a few months to go, they may come up with lots more ideas before then.

We also looked at my son's baby book.

Miss H enjoyed that.
She is looking super tired so they didn't stay really long.
I feel for her, she is going to be in her most uncomfortable months of the pregnancy right through the hottest part of the year.
It is sounding like we are going to have a scorcher of a summer too.

After they left, we went to bed pretty early again.
Catching up on sleep takes a bit of time.

Just some throwbacks of the birthday boy.

The day he was born!

Those curls.

The faces he pulls too!

Always smiling.

Always happy.

How is he 3 already?
I sure do love this little guy so much!

Ouch.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment