Sunday 17 June 2018

Dance Group Awards Night (May 25, 2018)

I worked through lunch today so I could work a bit on an online course I am taking for work.
I keep forgetting about it and although I have until January to complete it, time slips away faster than I realize sometimes.
I was able to get a couple modules completed so I was happy with that.

It was pretty quiet at the office this afternoon.
That is normal for a Friday, seems us girls are the only ones around until 4:30.

Wonderful words of wisdom.

Miss A's dance class was having their year end awards night/supper and we had purchased tickets to go.

I grabbed mom and we met them over there.

Thank goodness they saved us a seat.

Miss M came as did my SIL's family who were in town.
It was nice to see that Miss A had so much support.

There were some performances before the supper.

I love the tiny little ballerina's.

Miss A did the same one I'd seen at her dance competition in the city.

It is a cute little number - very suited for her and her partner.

They had a bit of an intermission so the kids could run off some energy.

Mr H took full advantage.

He was having a grand old time.

There were a few more perfomances

This little group was entertaining.

This group was pretty good too.

They had a few good moves.

Then it was time for supper which happened to be spaghetti.
I haven't had it in forever and now I've had it three times in a 12 hour span.

Mr H was loving the jello they had for dessert.

Afterwards they gave out the awards and the kids were having a great time running around.

It's hard to get them to sit still for a long time for something like this so it was good they were able to run off some of that energy.

When Miss A was going up to get her award, Mr H was announcing to everyone that that was his sister.

It was so cute.

He was so proud of her.

She won an award for "Joyful Spirit".

It ended just after 8 pm.
I stopped by the store to pick up a few things and picked up the mail.
My boy has a parcel in and I think it may be the crib his dad & new girlfriend bought for baby.
I hope so, Miss H is really nesting and wanting to get everything prepared for baby.
I think it would be a big relief to her to know she has that important piece.

I dropped my niece off then mom & I headed home.
My Honey was home and had found himself some supper.

He brought in more grass for the kitties.

They went crazy for it again.

We watched a bit of Diners, Drive-In's & Dives before heading to bed.
I went to bed early with him, I only worked three days this week but I was still pretty tired.

😢😢😢

That is all for today, until next time, be happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment