Thursday 14 December 2017

Paddington the Love Bug (Dec.6, 2017)

When I get up in the morning, I usually go to the couch to put my socks on and as soon as I sit down, Paddington is jumping on my back and wanting cuddles.

I am pretty sleepy still at this point so it is a nice way to wake up.

He just gets right in there too and rubs his little head against me.
He also licks my face with his scratchy little sand paper tongue.

He is such a little love bug.
I've had cuddly cats before but mostly they wanted me to pet and rub them.
Paddington is different because he is all about giving the love to me.
These little cuddle sessions really make my morning.

Got 56 minutes in today.
I started jogging at 4.1 and got a few minutes in at 4.2.
I want to keep pushing myself so it never feels easy.
I may not be able to do that every day - I know somedays just getting a workout in at all will be an accomplishment but if I just do what I can, I know I will see results.

Work Out Complete Happy Face!

Picked up this new work out shirt at Old Navy last weekend.
I was sweating so much I look like I was taking part in a wet t-shirt contest.
Good to know - this might not be the best choice to take with me if I am working out in a gym.

We also picked up some fruit over the weekend so this was my morning snack.
Mangos and a persimmon.

The persimmon was super ripe, perfect for eating.
It has a sweet taste that I enjoy - I don't get to have these very often so I savored each bite.

The mango was perfectly ripe too.
I think mango is my favorite fruit to eat, I love the sweetness, the texture, just everything about it.

My Honey had made meatloaf last night for supper so I brought some for lunch today.
I just worked through lunch today, My Honey was back at work so I figured I would just get some work done.
 
After work, I finally got some decorating done. 
I also watched one of my favorite Christmas movies
 
The Santa Clause.
It alwasy gets me a little choked up, every single time.
My Honey had never sat down and actually watched it all the way through and he liked it as well.
Time well spent as far as I am concerned!!
 
Made it over the 10,000 step mark again today.
Go me!
 
That's a wrap for today.
Until next time, be happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment