Thursday 7 December 2017

I Love My Cats (Nov.21, 2017)

Getting up at 5 am is becoming a habit - still hard to do but I am doing it.
I always have these two for company when I am working out in the morning.
They were really getting the front row view this morning.

Two of my biggest supporters!

Got in 53 minutes today - go me!

Sweaty Selfie.
 

My Honey hard at work preparing a hot lunch for me.

He fired up the pizza oven today and had this ready for me when I arrived home for lunch.

I had a couple of slices - it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!
 
Then for supper he made me tortilla soup with ALL the toppings.
It was also delicious, thick and creamy and spicy.
Lots of crunch and a bit of sour cream to tame the spice.
I ate two bowls full.

OMG - Life is rough when you are a kitty cat.

I thought it looked so funny how he was laying there.

He just loves being covered with a blanket too - weird & wonderful cat.

My Honey bundled him all up and he didn't even flinch.

Just look at that cute little face.
I know, I might be turning into the crazy cat lady, showing all these pictures of my kitties just like a proud new mama.

I guess the Professor had to come over and investigate what was going on.
 
Steps were a little lower today but still managed over 10,000 so I am happy with that.
 
Until next time, be happy!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment