Friday 15 December 2017

St Albert for the Day (Dec.8, 2017)

Up and at em early again today to get my work out in.
But first, morning cuddles with my little love bug.

Got 58 minutes in this morning - feels good.

Even if things aren't moving on the scale, it still makes me feel super to get up and get a work out in each day.
 
I headed to the office where I met SG and BH.
We were headed into St Albert for our Admin Christmas lunch and gift exchange.
 
I got my Christmas gear on - I wanted to be looking festive for the occasion.

We stopped in Westlock at Timmie's for breakfast.
I ordered a Bagel Belt and BH ordered the biscuit breakfast sandwich.
We went through the drive thru and then stopped in a parking lot next to it so the girls could get out and have a smoke.
While they were doing that, I opened BH's breakfast biscuit and proceeded to start eating it, not even realizing that it wasn't what I ordered.
It only dawned on me when she got back in the truck and was looking for her breakfast.
We had a pretty good laugh over that although I felt really dumb and really bad for eating it.
I only had it half gone so she at least got to have half of it.
 
It was nice to see the other admins, we only get to see them a few times a year so it is nice to catch up.
We had a nice ham lunch brought in and I ended up getting a great water bottle (and a candle) for my gift which I was quite happy with.
 
We did a bit of shopping before heading back to the Hills.
My brother called me and asked if I could watch the kiddos and I said I would grab them when I got home if he could find someone to leave them with until then.
 
My son ended up watching the kids so when I got home at 8 pm I swung by and grabbed them and took them to my place.
 
 

My Honey & I got the tree put up.
I will let the branches settle a bit and hopefully get it decorated tomorrow.

Mr H found the chocolates.

Miss A was sporting a new scarf that she just loves.
It's the texture she loves so much, nice and soft.

Showing me his chocolate that he finally got out of the wrapper.

Mom is always as happy as I am to see the kids when they come over.
I think one of the kids might have taken this picture.
 
My brother ended up being quite late and I would have taken the kids back to his place but we locked the door when I picked them up.
I tried to get them to go to sleep but I had no luck with that endeavour.
 
As soon as they left I pretty much hit the sack.
It was a long day and I was tired.
 
Got all green on my fitbit stats today.
Love seeing that.
 
Until next time, be happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment