Thursday 7 December 2017

Back to the Grind (Nov.20, 2017)

I got right back at it this morning.
 
DEDICATION

Got 52 minutes in

Proud and happy that the workout is DONE for the day.
 
Some of the goodies I picked up at Walmart before we left yesterday.

White Chocolate Pudding Mix for my mom's friend Mrs DM

Strawberry Nut M&M's for the guys and gals at the office

A supply of pumpkin spice creamer for me.
Figured I'd try a bottle of White Chocolate Peppermint Bark too while I was at it.

We also picked up this spice to try out.
If we like it, we'll have to pick up some more next time we are down there.

And sour octopus gummies for little Mr H.
He just loves candy and I figured he would get a kick out of the shape of these ones.

Weigh in after our trip.
Holy cow wow.
Can't imagine what it might have said if we hadn't taken all those steps and stairs.

My Honey cooked up a delicious supper for me tonight.
I love it when he is on days off.

Did pretty good with my fitbit goals for today.
 
Happy to be back at it again and back to a schedule.
Routine is nice sometimes.
 
Until next time, be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment