Monday 18 December 2017

The Early Bird gets her Work Out Done Early! (Dec.10, 2017)

Rise & Grind!
59 minutes completed this morning.

Sweaty, red-faced selfie to prove it!
 
After I worked out, I had some breakfast then mom & I headed out.
I had promised my niece, Miss M, that I would take her shopping in WCT today so we picked her up and headed that way.
 
We made a stop at the Dollar Store and boy can things ever add up quickly there.
Got a lot of what we needed though.
 
I am so proud of my niece.
She has matured so much over the last few months.
She is working hard, paying her own bills, being responsible.
She picked up gifts for everyone today with her hard earned money and also saw a little craft sleigh she wants to make for everyone so picked up the stuff to make those.
She has just grown up so much and is adulting like a champ!
 
I don't know why I forgot to take pictures of us today but I did.
We had McDonalds for supper before heading back to the hills.

My plan was to do this today when I got home but alas, my poor tree still isn't decorated.

Everything else is done though.

My Honey brought me home some boughs to put over the mirror again.
I hang the little cinnamon ornaments we made a few years ago on it and I think it looks so festive.
(I tried hard to get a picture of it without me being in the mirror but the angles just wouldn't work)

Dining room is looking Christmasy too.
I love this time of year - sometimes I think I'll skip the decorating as I've no littles but I really do enjoy it when it is complete so I always end up doing it.
And I am always thankful that I did.

My niece sent me these pictures.
I dropped her off at home after our shopping trips and she got after making these little sleighs for everyone right away.

She did an awesome job, they look great!
 
Finished up the day with 13,000+ steps, not too shabby!
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment