Thursday 14 December 2017

Taking Care of my Pearly Whites (Dec.4, 2017)

Back at it again this morning.
Up at 5 am and on the treadmill.
 
Got in a great 58 minute workout.

Yay me!
 
Sweaty selfies are the best.

Had an early morning dentist appointment but stopped in at the office on my way to weigh in.
Still not seeing a lot of progress on the scale but that isn't going to stop me.
After Christmas when I buckle down on the eating I think I will see a big difference.

Made it to the dental clinic.
I was a few minutes late as the roads felt a little slick so I took my time driving there.

Got my teeth cleaned - they always feel so good afterwards.
It's kind of crappy to have to drive an hour each way to see the dentist but at least I don't have to go that often.

Stopped at Timmie's for a breakfast bagel before hopping on the highway and heading back to work.
 
My Honey cooked up a delicious supper for me.
Roasted brussel sprouts just the way I like them.

He added olives to the fish he made which was differant but good.

Then a salad to round it all out.
Glad he has one more day off before he has to go back to work.
He feeds me very well and coming home to a warm meal is awesome.
 
After supper I headed to the rink.
We curl on Mondays.
As usual our game lasted right to the very bitter end.
One team even started a half hour after us and we were still the last ice to finish up.
We did end up winning - we have been having a good year.
 
More Facebook memories
 
NYC Nov/Dec 2013
A couple days into the trip, my sister met us there.
Her & her fiance had split up just recently and it was her first trip like this away from her boys.
I think she had a lot on her mind and really missed the boys but it was so nice to see her and to be able to show her some of the things about NYC that I love so much.
We were having supper at a pasta spot here.

This was from Christmas a couple years back when I got my National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Moose mug.
I was so happy and had to enjoy a nice drink of egg nog from it immediately after purchasing.
 
As I predicted, I finished the day off with well over 10,000 steps.
Curling helped bump me over the 20,000 step mark which is even better.
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment