Thursday 7 December 2017

Massage Day - My Favorite! (Nov.22, 2017)

Got 54 minutes in this morning.
Feeling very accomplished.
I may not have the eating part of things under control yet but I'll work on that next.
The work out part I am feeling great about.

Another sweaty selfie.

I was sweating up a storm.

Luckily there was tortilla soup left over so that is what I had for lunch.

After work I headed up to the hospital for my monthly massage.
I so look forward to this!

She did lots of cupping on my back tonight and it felt marvelous.
It feels a bit tight and pinchy at first but then it kind of numbs and it feels really good.
It feels even better when she releases them - like taking a really tight pony tail out after a long day.

Supper was some left over salmon and broccoli.
 
I've been trying to get a Christmas movie in each day.
I PVR'd a bunch that were on W Network.
They are all sappy and cheesy and I love them.
Got another one in today.
I have to get watching them because my PVR is running out of storage space.
 
Steps were up a little today, still over 10,000 so that makes me a happy camper.
 
Until next time, be happy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment