Wednesday 20 December 2017

Just Me and the Kitties (Dec.15, 2017)

This morning I had a little easier time getting into my workout.
I did spend too much time cuddling Paddington beforehand though so I had to cut my workout a little short in order to make it to work on time.


53 minutes done this morning.

I pushed myself to try to at least get to 3.2 miles though (5 km) and I accomplished that so I dont' feel too bad about having a bit shorter of a work out.

My Honey is off to his parents for a visit today so I said my good byes to him before I headed to work.
I would have loved to go with him but he has more days off than I do, plus I need to make a trip to the city this weekend to finish up my Christmas shopping.
It will be strange having the house entirely to myself for a few days with My Honey and my mom both gone.

Somebody made a bit of a mess this morning.
Paddington was looking at it like he was just as surprised as I was to find it there.
Truth be told, Professor Snuggles is likely the culprit as he has done the exact same thing in the past.

My healthy breakfast this morning.
A cup of tea (Twinnings Earl Grey), water (in the new water bottle I got at our admin gift exchange), yogurt and a giant cookie.
That about covers all the food groups doesn't it?

Our dishwasher just stopped working suddenly and I'm heading in to the city for some shopping this weekend so My Honey said he would leave the dimensions of it on the counter for me.
This is what I got home too.
Ha ha - he is a true artist.

Ms BH and I met Ms NT at Brewzers today for lunch, it's been awhile since I've been there.
I had soup and a biscuit and it was really good.

I made sloppy joe's for supper to use up the rest of the pizza finger mix.
They were pretty darn good too.
Funny how when you eat so much junk for awhile, soon enough the only thing you want is some "real" food.

I emptied out this bag and set it on the floor and Professor Snuggles jumped right in.
Looks like he missed playing "cat-bag", a game My Honey invented where PS gets in the bag and MH swings it back and forth.

He very happily stayed in the bag for quite some time too.

I gathered up some gear and got to work wrapping presents.

I was putting them in baskets as I wrapped and Paddington was trying to help?
Or maybe he felt like he was a gift too (which he most certainly is).

It's hard to wrap when somebody wants to cuddle.

He came and plunked himself right in my lap.

I needed a break anyway!

Fitbit stats for today!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment