Tuesday 26 December 2017

Santa's Elves Shopping (Dec.18, 2017)

I kind of wanted to skip my work out again this morning but you know, DETERMINATION.
I knew I had to just get back at it or I would be dangerously close to stopping all together.
Each day I miss just makes it easier to miss another and I don't want to get that habit started when I've worked so hard and starting this habit.

I don't feel bad about taking a break on the weekend though - I think I needed it and that's ok.

My work out was kind of random but I mainly did 5 or so minutes of jogging at a time with a minute or two of walking in between.
I did the jogging at 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4.
The very last 5 minutes I struggled with, in fact, the last minute I thought I was going to be sick.
I've never felt that before but I kept going even though every inch of me desperately wanted to stop.

I got 1 hour and 4 minutes in though in the end.

Super happy with that.

My work out companions.

See - SUPER HAPPY SMILEY FACE because my work out is OVER for the day.

Weighed in at work.
Slowly moving in the right direction.

There was left over tres leches cake so I had some for a snack.

We raise money for the Santa's Elves here in town each year at work.
Then when they finalize the lists of the families they are going to help, we take the money we raised and buy a gift for every child in every family and also a gift for each family.

We really needed to get it done so Ms BH, Ms SG and I went to WCT for the afternoon and hit up Wally World to get the shopping done.

But first we needed sustenance,

in the form of a McDonald's burger and fries for me.
I love dipping their fries in their hot mustard sauce - trust me, it is so good.

When I got home, Paddington was ready for cuddle time.

Which was a-ok with me.

He just climbs right up and snuggles right in.

What a wonderful place the world would be if everyone could come home to love like this every day!

My sister sent these pictures of the boys today - looking pretty spiffy!
Mr D loves to be the goofy one and Mr E is a little more serious.
They have such great little personalities.

Now they are both just being silly.

Not bad stats for today.

Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment