Wednesday 6 December 2017

Rest Day (Nov.19, 2017)

We stayed at the Starr Inn which was fine I guess but there are no bells and whistles thats for sure but it did serve the purpose and it was clean, that is important.
It had no carpet either so it felt very cold.

My ankles are a little swollen but not as bad as I have seen them in the past.


The hotel had a free breakfast and even though it ended at 11 am and we got there at ten to the hour, they still let us order.
We got a certificate each for the regular breakfast and they said we could order anything on the menu and just pay the differance so that is what we did.
Then when we went to pay, they told us nevermind so that was really kind of them.
 
We did a little shopping (not much) then headed to see Justice League at the matinee.
It wasn't getting very good reviews but I thought it was a great movie.
They lightened it up and added some humor which I enjoyed - The Flash character was a lot of fun.
 
After the movie we headed back to the Hills.
It was around 6 pm when we arrived home so I basically spent the rest of the evening resting.
 
Did have a look at Facebook and some memories popped up from 2015.
 

This was from light up here in town which I missed this year as it happened while we were in Vegas.
My friend DZ was visiting - it was so nice to see her.

Greeting from Santa's sleigh

My Honey & I.
 
DZ and I go way back.
I hadn't seen her in a few years so I was thrilled to have her come visit me for a bit.
I wish she would come again but she is back in NS now so it wouldn't be as easy.
 
 
Stats ended up being not that great for today but I am considering it a rest day and I will be back at it tomorrow!
 
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment