Tuesday 19 December 2017

Getting Parcels is Awesome! (Dec.11, 2017)

Mom got a new scale and I keep forgetting to try it.
Usually when I see it I have my shoes on ready for my work out and I don't feel like taking them off so I skip it.
This morning I noticed the scale before I put my shoes on so I thought I would try it out.
I didn't like the results.
Think I'll stick with my regular scale at work.

Got  1 hour and 1 minute completed today.
Go me!

This has become my daily thing - sweaty selfie.
My plan is to put all these pictures together in a "movie" type thing once I get to my goal to see if I notice a differance.
 
Weighed in at work when I got there.
Yup - definitely prefer this scale!

When I got back to work I had a few packages on my desk.
Love getting mail (when it isn't bills)!

I ordered a bunch of nail polish and some decals for my SIL.
I couldn't believe how much a bottle of nail polish cost at the store.
I found these for a fraction of the price on Amazon - works for me.
Funny - one of the boxes pictured above had exactly one bottle of nail polish in it and nothing else.

I ordered these gratitude journals as well because they were a great price.
Think I'll be giving these to my friend for Christmas.
 
My niece Miss A was telling me that she likes reading Robert Munsch books so I ordered her up this one for Christmas.
I love giving kids books.
I loved reading so much as a child (still do) and think it is a wonderful thing to encourage.

Supper tonight was left over meatloaf, cream corn and mashed potatoes.
 
Then it was off to curling.
When it is a busy time of year, I always have a little bit of hope that curling will get cancelled so I can get things done.
I was hoping tonight for that because I really need to get my tree decorated.
It didn't get cancelled though and when I get there it always ends up being a good time.
It's nice to catch up with my team mates, it's really the only time I get to see them.
Plus, we've been playing really well this year.
It was a good, close game but in the end, we pulled out a win.
 
Some memories from Facebook popped up and of course I love to share.
 
Christmas 2014
My friends and I do a gift exchange every Christmas.
SV & BH got together this one particular year and bought a doll from the lady whose work I love.
It was so thoughtful of them to find out where the lady was, go all the way there and pick this little one out for me and I love her.

My tree that year - I love color themed trees but I love my mismatched one too.
All of the ornaments bring back memories and I love that.
Decorating the tree is like going on a trip down memory lane.

I put these snowflakes up in the window that year for the first time and I loved how it looked so much that I've done it every year since.

I have quite the collection of holiday friends - I try to refrain from going crazy buying more but I do allow myself one new one each year.
 
Great finish with the fitbit stats for today.
Over 17,000 steps is super.
Keep up the good work me!
 
That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment