Tuesday 12 December 2017

December is Here! (Dec.1, 2017)

Got a whole hour in this morning on the treadmill.

Way to go me!

Weigh in for weight loss competition Week #11.
Only one more week left to go.
I am not really in the running but that is not going to stop me from still trying.

My Honey sent me a teaser picture of the lunch he is cooking up for me.

Came home to this fresh out of the oven.

This one had the fried mushrooms with a little truffle oil - so yummy.

Saw this idea on Facebook and thought they would be cute and easy to make.
If only I had more time.

Thought this would be a good idea too.
Maybe for next year.

More memories from out NYC trip in 2013

Trying crawfish for the first time - he was not really sad, just acting silly.

More of the awesome Christmas decorations in NYC.

Ended the day with over 10,000 steps again - feeling good.

That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment