Wednesday 31 August 2016

Weigh in Wednesday #5

Weigh in day turned out to be a good thing!

 247.4 lbs - that is a loss of .8 which I was good with.  I am still going in the proper direction!

Back to an old favorite for lunch today, avocado toast.  I added some roasted chicken for some extra protein and it took it to another level of deliciousness!

School started today and Miss A looks thrilled.  It is her first day of big girl school, she will be going for full days.  Why do they seem to grow up so fast?

She is at her desk and she is ready to learn!

My mom was going to dye my hair for me tonight but ended up babysitting.  She sent me this picture Little Mr. H.  Poor little guy is not feeling very well tonight.  It is so awful when they are sick and you can't take it away for them.  Hope he is feeling better soon.


On the schedule tonight was "Rest or Cross Train".  My plan was to go swimming on Wednesdays until I realized today that the pool is always closed for September for maintenance.  So I ended up not doing anything specific but still racked up 30 min on the treadmill by hopping on it every hour for a five minute walk.

Fitbit Stats - Nailed them.
I had to take my raincoat to work today and wore it for a few of my walks this morning but it cleared up throughout the day.

We stopped over to visit my dear friend again this evening and stayed late so supper tonight is going to be some popcorn and I am heading to eat it right now.

I just realized that I haven't been writing down what I have been eating and I still want to keep track so I am going to try to remember tomorrow night.  I just think it would be good information for me to look back at if I need to figure out how to either adjust it to work better for me or to duplicate it if it is working well.

Until next time, be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment