Sunday 21 August 2016

Treadmill Update

My Honey had a look at my treadmill this morning when he got home.  He thinks he will be able to fix it and will have a better look later today after he gets some sleep.  That made me feel a bit better, not has hopeless as I was feeling before.  It is one of the things that makes me love him so much, he makes me feel taken care of and whenever I am worried about something he just has this knack for making me feel "unworried".

He helps me to see things from a different point of view which always makes me feel different and better about the situation, whatever it may be.

So because I didn't have the treadmill today, I went outside every hour for a walk.  I even continued after my brother dropped off my little nephew.  I would just put him in the stroller and off we would go.

 I had half of a bran muffin and my morning cup of coffee before little Mr. H arrived.

 He found my sunglasses first thing and came over to show me how cute he looked with them on.


 This I how most pictures of him I take turn out, blurry!  As soon as he sees that phone in my hand taking pictures, he comes right over to get it from me.

 I caught him off guard in this one cause he was busy playing with something he figured he shouldn't have been.   Really it is just a little wooden frog we picked up on a trip and I don't mind if the kids play with it.

 Off for another hourly walk.  It was a little windy but nice out today.

 He just loves the outdoors so I took him in the backyard to play for awhile.  He just threw a stick and is pretty proud of himself.

 He loved pushing the stroller around and that was mostly all he wanted to do.

 Go go go, wish I had that much energy.

He just pushed the stroller and it went pretty far so he's happy with himself again.

I made a chicken salad pita for lunch and it was very good.

 On our next walk, I noticed this beauty in our flower bed.  Still surprises showing up there.

 The stroller is much harder to push on the grass.

 Just relaxing on Auntie's lap for awhile.  Love how he has his one foot up on the arm of the love seat!  He is pretty comfy.

 I really wish this one hadn't been so blurry, I love the little look on his face.

Thinking about what he can get up to next no doubt.

 He spend quite some time stuffing my remotes into the couch cushions.  Ha Ha, no wonder I am always looking for them after he visits.

 FAVORITE PICTURE OF THE DAY!  I LOVE IT!

 On our 3 pm walk, he crashed before we even made it around the corner.  He slept for the whole walk, through me taking him out of the stroller, taking off his coat & shoes and putting him down.  They look so beautiful & innocent when they are sleeping.  I was ready for a rest myself, I am definitely not used to chasing around a little one.

 The rest didn't last long.  He discovered something really fun to play with.

 Now My Honey is in there shaving and he is quite enthralled with it.

 He is not at all concerned that he's been discovered.

 The aftermath!

 SIL and Miss A arrived just before 10 pm to pick up my little visitor.   She'd been visiting her Poppa and got a new pair of glasses at McDonalds today which she loved.

 I gave her one of the dresses I'd picked up for her and Nanny insisted that she try it on to show us.  (My mom came over tonight to hang out with me and little man).  Miss A was thrilled with the dress and didn't want to take it off.  I am so happy she liked it, I figured she would.  I am saving the other one I got for her to give to her another time.  It is a size or two bigger so will be some time before it fits her anyway.


Fitbit stats for today - Nailed it again.

I reached all my goals today but I didn't have what I consider a real workout.
Side Note - when I was changing my nephew today, my fitbit got caught on something and it practically was in two pieces.  I glued it back together again but I kind of expected that it's time had come.    However,

FABULOUS NEWS!!

It still works!
I am so impressed with it, it has really taken a beating but it is still working. Amazing really!

AND IN OTHER FABULOUS NEWS!!!!

Before he went to work, My Honey had a look again at my treadmill and turns out a screw came loose and fell off.  He was able to fix it for me so it is ready to go, almost.
(The belt is still way off center and I tried to adjust it but couldn't so I am staying off it until I get it corrected.)

YAY, he really is the best!

My SIL and my brother (he showed up from work just after my SIL arrived) took the kids home around 10 pm and I was pretty worn out.  Taking care of a little one is tiring, but I loved getting to spend all that time with him and I look forward to doing it plenty more in the future.

I relaxed for a little, had some popcorn then headed to bed.

All in all, it was a great day. 
Until next time, be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment