Wednesday 3 August 2016

Weigh In Wednesday #1 - Starting Over

I've only been on board with my "health" plan for 1 day but it was Weigh In Wednesday so weigh in I did.  It's high but not has high as last week so I am headed in the right direction and for that I am happy.

 So there it is, the terrible number, it will be the last time I ever see it, it is only down from here!

 I add these to my cottage cheese/yogurt combo in the morning because they have tons of fibre (11g) and they taste good too!
 Stopped at my friend's after work to make sure it hadn't flooded as we had a torrential down pour this afternoon for about an hour and my brother lives right across the street so my little niece A came out to say hello!
The basement was flooded too so had to spend some time cleaning that up before I headed home.

 Got all the parts together to build the fairy lantern for A.  Ran out of time this evening though so will have to try to get to it tomorrow night.

 Got my workout in before supper.  Feels so good to have it done.  Watched some more of "From Fat to Finish Line".  Still am not quite finished but will watch the rest before I go to bed tonight.

Got busy chopping up veggies, preparing for meals this week.  My Honey even made homemade blue tortillas which apparently have more protein in them, who knew?
Now suppers and lunches will be easy peezy and it will be easier to stay on track.

I made my own version of a Freshi bowl tonight with all kinds of goodies, I realized after that I forgot to add the chicken but it had black beans and chick peas so I think I was covered for protein.  I added a mixture of creamy cucumber and roasted red pepper dressings and it was actually very delicious.

Just for my own sake, here is what I consumed today:
Breakfast - cottage cheese, yogurt & all bran buds
Lunch - omelet & mango
Snack - grapes, almonds
Supper - Freshi bowl

My fitbit totals for today.  I met all my goals except for the 250+ steps for 12 hours.  I had a few meeting again so it's tough to just leave and go do my laps.  One of them was a webinar so I did get up and walk back and forth behind my desk so I could still watch the training on my screen.  That would have been another of the 12 hours missed so I feel good about that.

Well I am off to go finish watching that documentary before my rental expires.
Until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment