Thursday 4 August 2016

Quiet Day

Today was a quiet day but that's ok, in fact, sometimes it is very nice to have a quiet day.


 The fruit we get around here isn't always the freshest so when I do get a piece of fruit that is sweet, juicy, perfectly ripe and delicious it is a pretty wonderful experience.  This peach that I had for a snack today was all of those things and it was kind of heavenly.

 Made a freshi bowl for lunch.  Having everything ready to go was AWESOME. My Honey even boiled up some eggs yesterday so I added one in for some extra protein.  I won't be tiring of this meal anytime soon.

 Hopped on the treadmill and got my workout done right away as soon as I got home for work.  I started off on Tuesday able to jog/run for 5 minutes then I would have a minute of walking in between.  Yesterday I upped that to 6 minutes and then today I bumped it up to 10.  It won't be long before I can jog/run for the entire 20-30 minutes (or more).  Once I do that, I will start bumping up the speed.  Right now I am just starting off at 4.0/4.1 but I will get there.

 Part one complete.  She is a little off center but hopefully it will still look ok. Now I just need to let it dry and hopefully that glue will dry clear or it will be back to square one.  I hope that doesn't happen because that fairy print was pretty finicky to cut out.  I decided to go with a clear mason jar and then just use pink tissue paper to cover it.

 Had to go over to my brother's place to drop off a couple teapots for my niece's Princess Tea Party tomorrow so I got to hang out with them for a bit.  Of all the pictures I took of him tonight this is the clearest one because he just doesn't sit still at all.

 He has just started making these silly faces lately and it totally cracks me up.

Ha ha, OMG, what a little goofball he is.

 He will just randomly make these faces and it is just hilarious.  He could entertain me all day.

 While we were there a family friend dropped off an early birthday present for A.  At her birthday princess tea party tomorrow they are going to be putting on make up so I think this will come in pretty handy tomorrow.  She was thrilled, she is a big Disney Princess fan, especially Anna & Elsa.

 Supper!  An omelet, tomato/avocado salad and some salsa.  Yum yum.

My food list for today;
Breakfast - cottage cheese, yogurt and bran buds
Snack - peach
Lunch - freshi bowl + boiled egg
Supper - omelet, tomato/avocado salad, salsa

It seems like I am not really eating a whole lot (at least in comparison to my food intake recently) and I don't want to lose weight by starving myself so I want to make sure I am not being too extreme about anything that I am doing.  So I need to be mindful of what I am doing.  I want to be able to continue it for life, make it just the way I live now.  I think that is the only way I will be successful.
I don't feel hungry or deprived yet though, so I think I will just go with the flow for now and see what happens.

My Fitbit stats for today.  I still missed one of the 250+ steps per hour and I was trying so hard today not to let that happen.  I missed between 3 - 4 pm and I wasn't in a meeting or anything so I must have just been distracted or deep into work at that time.  I used to set my alarm to go off every hour as a reminder until I got used to walking the laps at work, think I will start doing that again for awhile, until I get back into the habit.


Well it's off to bed with this chickie!  Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment