Wednesday 10 August 2016

Weigh In Wednesday #2

I was excited to weigh in this morning because I knew I would be down and I was right!

 That's down 3.8 lbs so I feel good about that.

 When I came home for lunch I noticed that this beauty had opened up. Then after work, I noticed it had closed again, cool!
 I thought these were interesting, I like the color combo.

 I am all about pink so love these ones!

 Had a cup of my favorite tea this afternoon at work, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait.  I had it hot but it is also delicious as an iced tea.  My office was kind of chilly with the air conditioning so it helped to warm me up a bit.

Looks like a picture of my tea, but really it's just a clever way to show off my Caution sign, haha!

 Giant bowl full of watermelon for after work snack again.  It is just so good.

I procrastinated tonight and didn't get on the treadmill until 8 pm.  I was kind of tired (I didn't sleep well last night) and even had a little nap after work which is unusual for me.  It was tough after that to make myself go down to work out & I really thought today was going to be one of those days where I just did the bare minimum of 20 minutes.  But I surprised myself.  I jogged for 15 minutes then another 10 minutes and then did some walking.  Felt good to get it done and I am proud of myself for not blowing the work out off, it would have been very easy to do.

My Honey went and picked up bacon while I was working out and made us awesome BLT's (he added eggs too) so I had a delicious meal after my work out.  The bacon was just super tasty for some reason, I ate a couple of extra slices!

 He picked me up a treat too, been a long time since I had one of these and it sure hit the spot.

This is our "Words of Wisdom" board that My Honey leaves messages on for me.  They always make me laugh, he has a great sense of humor.  Normally they aren't really suitable for sharing but I thought this one was ok.  He can draw a mean stick man!

Met all my Fitbit goals again today, woot woot!

Meals today:
Breakfast - Special K Protein Cereal, Bran Buds, Almond Milk
Lunch - Chili
Snack - Watermelon, Pumpkin Seeds, Almonds
Supper - BLT with Fried Egg Bun
Also had the tea & the fresca

So now my goal is to do the same again this week.  I am going to allow myself one rest day from jogging, but I will still do some kind of activity on that day, and I still want to meet all my Fitbit goals on my rest day.  I will just have to make sure to get plenty of walking in that day.

Here's to another successful week! 

Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment