Friday 5 August 2016

Happy Birthday Little Miss A!

The princess tea/make-up party was at noon today so I went over on my lunch hour to say hi and sing Happy Birthday.  We will be having family get together tomorrow for the birthday girls, (it is SIL's birthday on Sunday), today was more for her friends.
They looked like they were having a pretty good time.

 Little girls sure love make-up!

 Miss A wanted a moustache, WOW!

More girls getting all beautified, they were so cute and proud of their make-up when they were done.

She didn't really want her picture taken but how could I resist?  She is just a little cutie pie.

Aww, such little beauties, they were so proud of their lipstick, love it!

Little mister was bored with the make-up situation and made his own fun.

 Getting ready for the dance party.

 Little girls sure love to twirl too, especially when they have princess dresses on.

 Playing FREEZE! They were able to hold some pretty awesome poses!

 Time for cake!

 Pouring "tea" is very serious business, it takes concentration....

 and sometimes it takes a little help from your friends.

 Stopped by home and threw together a freshi salad then headed back to work for the afternoon.

A co-worker mentioned that she'd signed up for the Rock n Roll 10K in Las Vegas this November and I am seriously considering joining her.  My Honey has to work that weekend so he is going to check into getting the time off and we are going to check out hotels & airfare to see if we can find a deal.

I did already print off a Beginner 10K Plan and after having a look at it I believe it is doable.  Here's hoping this will be my race #3 out of 50, plus I love Vegas so that will be a bonus.

 The new head honcho in the corner office let us go home a bit early today so I raced home and got a work out in.  I did 15 minutes today and then 10 minutes.  Would have done a bit longer but I was heading out for a shopping expedition with my momma and my other niece Miss M.

 Miss M was starving so that had to be our first stop.  She wanted a donair so that's where we went.  She is happy to be eating, she was talking about how hungry she was for the last half hour of the drive there!  (We have to drive about an hour to the next town to do any shopping that we need other than groceries).

 I decided to go with the grilled chicken donair.  I skipped the sauce so basically it was just a pita with grilled chicken, lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles and pickled peppers so I feel like it was a healthy choice.  It was good and it hit the spot.  Picked up the Inferno Donair to take home to My Honey for his supper.
 We did some shopping for birthday presents and other odds and ends that we needed and apparently Miss M needed some new purple lipstick.  I was driving so I told her to take a selfie for me to put on my blog and this is what I got.  The purple lipstick actually looks alright, but she's a beautiful girl so probably any color would look good.

I loved the blingy lipstick container and might have considered buying it myself just for that.

On the way home the RCMP were following me for awhile and my niece asked me if it made me nervous and I said No, because I wasn't doing anything wrong.  Then of course don't you know, they pulled me over.  Said it was for a document check, no biggie.  Until I couldn't find a copy of my insurance.  I was trying to act calm, cool and collected but honestly I was freaking out a little inside.  I really didn't want a ticket but I just couldn't find it.  Then luckily I remembered that I had put a copy of the insurance papers in my wallet just in case I needed it when we were away and had a car rental. Phew! Narrow Escape!  Anyway, all was good and then we were on our way.

We only arrived home at 10pm so I am thankful that I was able to get my workout in before we left or else I would be down on the treadmill right now.

My food for today:
Breakfast - cottage cheese, yogurt, bran buds
Snack - peach
Lunch - freshi bowl
Snack - banana
Supper - chicken donair

As you can see, I can eat the same thing for days and it doesn't really bother me.  If it's quick and easy, I am a happy girl.

My Fitbit stats for today.  I still missed an hour of the 250+ steps per hour, dang!  That was when we were driving, guess I should have stopped somewhere along the way and jogged around the truck a few times.  Probably would have if I had thought of it.  Oh well, I met all the other goals so Yay for me.  I will get that 250+ per hour one of these days!

That's it for my day today.  Until next time,be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment