Wednesday 17 August 2016

Weigh In Wednesday #3

Woke up to a sunshiny day, that's always a good thing!

 When I arrived at work this morning it looked like a cloud had settled on the ground across the street.  It looked pretty cool.

 This morning was weigh in day, I know I worked hard so I was expecting to see results.....and I got them! 249.2 = 3 lbs down.  YES!!! Slowly but surely.

 I ran out of Special K Protein Cereal so had to resort to the back up (it's delicious too so all was good)!
 More new flowers showed up today, this one looks interesting, don't think I've ever seen one like it before.
 Another newbie!  Checking for new kinds of flowers each day has been kind of fun. 

I was watching a show again when I got on the treadmill tonight but I still managed to get a pretty good work out in.  It went kind of like this:
Warm up
11 min - jogging (4.1)
1 min - walking
11 min - jogging (4.2)
1 min - walking
11 min - jogging (4.3)
5 min - walking (incline 10.0)
Cool Down
I felt great and sweaty when I was done which is the sign of a great work out to me.

Fitbit totals for today - Nailed it again!!!!

My mom was babysitting tonight and she sent me this photo, ha ha! 
Somebody has learned to say "NO"!
(It was bound to happen)

Food for today:
Breakfast - Cranberry Cluster Cereal, Banana, Almond Milk
Lunch - Freshi bowl with tuna instead of chicken
Snack - 1/2 Bran Muffin (I savored it for a few hours & it was so worth it)
Supper - Leftover freshi bowl from lunch
Snack - yogurt, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds

That's all for today folks, Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment