Wednesday 31 August 2016

Monday, Monday!

Monday morning so heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off to work I go!
I like my job so I don't mind at all, the only tough part is getting out of my cozy bed in the morning, it's especially hard when My Honey is off for the day and still in there.  He is so warm, he is like my own personal heater so the winters will be even harder when I have to leave him to get up to a freezing cold house!

 Lunch today was................you guessed it, left over pizza!

 When I arrived back at the office after lunch, I had a package sitting on my desk.  It is just so exciting to get mail even if it is something I ordered myself!

 I was reading a blog about reading and the blogger reviewed 5 books she had read over the summer.  This was her favorite and as I am always looking for book suggestions, I thought I would give it a try.

 I took advantage of today being a "rest" day on my training schedule and we took a quick trip to the neighboring town to pick up some groceries for the week.  We went to Original Joe's for supper and I indulged in an extra spicy virgin Caesar.  It was well worth it.  I usually have at least two but one was good to satisfy my craving tonight.

 They had introduced a new menu since we'd been there last so I tried this new dish "Chicken Tostada Salad".  It could have used a tad more corn & black beans but otherwise I give it two thumbs up.  I cleaned my plate and that is unusual for me.

 My Honey had the "Pacific Rim Noodle Soup" and he liked it.  I don't think he liked it as much as his pho but it did the trick.

 
Fitbit Stats for today - Even though I didn't have a "workout" I still was able to meet all my goals which I am happy about!

Another great day in the life of A&J!

Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment