Monday 15 August 2016

Well That Was Monday

I was kind of hoping to walk to work this morning but I didn't wake up in time, maybe tomorrow.

It was weird to not have our lead admin at the office today, her office it so clean & empty it was a strange feeling.  I am really going to miss her.

Because I knew I would be busy after work, I made an effort today to really get my steps in through out the day.  Instead of just walking laps around the office, I went outside and walked to the end of the road leading in to our office.  It was a gorgeous day outside so it was a great way to get out and enjoy some of it.  Instead of just trying for 250 steps each hour, I tried to get 1000+.  I don't think I can do that everyday but maybe one or two a week like that may work, at least until the snow arrives.

 A few new flowers have popped up in the flower bed.  It is fun checking everyday for new ones!

 These pretty red ones are a nice addition.

 A few of these purple ones have bloomed so far. 

 I worked out at lunch just as I planned.  I jogged for 6 songs straight which ended up being just over 28 min so I continued on to 31 minutes just because.  I did the first 3 songs at 4.1 and then the rest of the work out at 4.2.  Feels good to have that done for the day.

 I had a quick shower after work then headed to my massage. My appointment was at 6pm so I was resigned to the fact that I would miss my 250+ steps for that hour but when I told my massage therapist about it, she offered to walk around the hallway a few times before my appointment so I could reach that goal.  Thank you KW!

 She did some cupping on me tonight, this is how my back looks afterwards.  It feels a little pinchy when she first puts them on but then that goes away and it feels kind of good.  She does the cupping on my face sometimes to which I love, it feels like little baby kisses all over my face.  She didn't do it tonight but I will have to remember to request it next time.  It is supposed to help reduce wrinkles.  If you have an opportunity to try it out, I highly recommend it.


My evening snack.  I prefer peanut butter over almond butter but it is good for something different every now and again.

Fitbit Stats - Reached all my goals today, YAY me!

Food today:
Breakfast - Special K Protein Cereal, All Bran Buds, Almond Milk
Lunch - Chili
Snack - Nectarine, almonds
Supper - Freshi Bowl
Snack - banana, almond butter, spoonful of honey peanut butter

All in all, it has been a great day.
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment