Saturday 2 December 2023

Staying on Track Even When I'm Tired (Nov.28, 2023)

My conference went for half the morning and it did go right until 11:30.

When it finished I met Jason and Freya down at Homesense because there was a cute little outfit that I wanted to pick up for Eden. 

Speaking of Eden - Haylee posted a cute picture of her today - looks like she's smiling.

We made a couple quick stops in the city before heading home.
We took Freya straight home and I think she was happy to see her mom and dad and Eden.

Back at the house we unpacked the car and put everything away.
It wasn't very late but I was feeling tired and ready for bed - travelling does that to a person.

Today is my brother Rob's 50th birthday and I had planned on having everyone over for dinner tonight.
Jason wisely suggested we move it to tomorrow night and I'm so glad I did, I would have been so rushed.
I did pick up frozen pizza's and a tuxedo cake though and we'll have that for supper tomorrow night since I just won't have the time to make anything else.

I had a 40 minute run on the schedule for today and even though it was the very last thing in the world I wanted to do tonight, I made myself go down and do it on the treadmill.
Jason headed outside for a run at the same time.

I managed to get 'er done - 40 minutes of running easy.

I was happy to be done and proud of myself for doing it.

Jason got back from his run around the same time, we had a quiet evening watching some tv then we had an early night.
It's back to work tomorrow for both of us.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment