Wednesday 6 December 2023

Impressive Art Work for a 5 Year Old (Dec.4, 2023)

It's Monday, that means weigh in day.

I didn't have an official weigh last week because I was in the city for a conference and didn't get home until Tuesday.

I did weigh in on Wednesday morning after I got home and I was 203.8.

I had a couple treats while I was in the city this weekend but nothing major so I wasn't sure how the weigh in was going to go - I wasn't figuring on it being too bad.

 I was 201.8.

So I'm down but since I didn't track last week's weigh in, I'm just exactly right back where I was 2 weeks ago.

I had a busy day at work - Since we are heading out on vacation for a week, I was trying really hard to get caught up on everything in my inbox.
I didn't quite get there but I still have tomorrow.

I had a massage with Crystal after work today - Yay, I love massage day.

I asked Haylee if I could have Freya over for the night tonight since we are heading into the city tomorrow after work and we wanted to spend a bit of time with her before we go.
Crystal mentioned she might take Zepp over to Haylee so I told her to drop her off at my place.

Both of the girls really wanted to do crafts but I had nothing prepared so we couldn't do it tonight but I promised I'd pick some stuff up so they could do something when we get back and they were good with that.

When Jason got home from work he entertained the girls and I got on the treadmill and just walked until I got my 13000 steps.
It took me nearly an hour to do it.

,
Got it done though.

Randie came and picked Zepp up then Jason and Freya did some coloring and I worked on a few craft things.

Freya wanted to draw Coraline so Jason brought up a picture that they both used for reference.
This is Jason's drawing which I thought was really good.

And this is Freya's.
It is super impressive.
I love her version so much - I'm definitely going to frame this one.

We were late getting to bed.

Freya had to bring the kitty in with her for some cuddles.

She loves the new kitty so much.

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was such a cute idea for a Christmas photo shoot.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment