Thursday 28 December 2023

Christmas Shopping Complete...Almost (Dec.15, 2023)

I decided to take the day off from work and head into the city to finish up my Christmas Shopping as I still have a lot to do.
So I had a little bit of a sleep in this morning.
We'd gone to bed quite late and I hated to wake Freya up.

The new kitty and Freya have become good buddies.

So cute.
We have decided on a name for her as well, introducing Hazel.

I promised I'd wake her up and take her home before I left so I did and she said she wanted to stay with Nanny so I checked with Mom and she was ok with it so off I went.

I stopped at Homesense/Marshalls and got hoodies for all of the boys.

I had to get Morgan's opinion for what Kalem would like so I sent her some pictures.
This is the one I went with for him.

I shopped all day long and I got most of what I needed done but not everything.
But by 6 pm I was done with shopping and wanted to go home.

I did a bit more shopping online when I got home, ordered the Mandalorian Helmet for Adrien and a few other things for some other folks.
They all said that they would arrive here before Christmas too so that's good!

Saw this post with these super cute primitive characters and the tree and I love how they look.
Might try to make a version of my own.

Missed my 13,000 steps again today.
I think it's kind of just fallen to the wayside unfortunately.
Might not finish the year strong with this but there is always next year.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment