Monday 10 January 2022

Weigh In No No (Jan.6, 2022)

I did something this morning that I shouldn't have.

I stepped on the scale to check my progress.

I was up and it really kind of dampened my spirits.

I have been following WW so well since Saturday, tracking everything and not going over my daily allotment so I was expecting to be down a couple pounds so seeing a gain really deflated me.

I hopped on the treadmill after work.
I got my 1 mile done in 13.50 today.

Then I continued on with my workout and ran 3.5 miles.

I was pretty sweaty when I finished - that just means it was a good workout.

I worked on taking down the Christmas decorations and putting them away.

It feels so bare in here.

There are still a few things here and there.

Especially in the dining room but I'm getting there.

I ended up snacking tonight - I was feeling a bit sorry for myself, like I've been so good and it was all for nothing.
So I went way over my points and then I felt guilty.

I'm just going to pick myself up, brush myself off and start anew tomorrow.
What else can a girl do?
I'm determined that this is going to be the year that I reach my weight loss goals.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment