Saturday 1 January 2022

Hanging with Hunter (Dec.30, 2021)

I got up this morning, made a coffee and found myself a movie to watch.

I settled on this one

Mix Tape
It was really cute, I quite enjoyed it.

After the movie, I went outdoors and did some shoveling.
It's good exercise for sure but I do wish it would stop snowing.

When I came back in, I ran myself a nice hot bath and started a new book.

Adrien's renter moved out of his house and they decided to move back into it, currently they are renting from her father, but their place needs so work so they were going over there to do some painting and tear up the floors.
Hunter didn't want to go with them so they dropped him off and he spent the day with me.

We went to the store so he could get a treat and he really likes the bacon and eggers at Subway so we went down there too and got a couple.

I was working on blogging and was uploading some videos on YouTube and he was watching.
We rewatched the one where he showed me the Distraction Dance and he said that wasn't actually right so he had to show me again.

So here it is, the REAL Distraction Dance.

After Adrien came and picked Hunter up, I had to pop onto the treadmill for just a little while to get the rest of my steps in.

We went to bed around 10:30 and I had a really hard time falling to sleep for some reason.
At midnight, I finally just got back up and figured I'd read for a bit, see if that made me sleepy.

Around 2 am, Jason got a call, the whole field was down so he ended up having to go out to work.
I hate it when he has to go out in the night like that.

I ended up reading until 4 am, finished my book actually.
I didn't really like how the story turned out.

I wasn't sure that I'd be able to fall asleep because Jason hadn't gotten home from work yet but I did amazingly.

He did pop home around 7 am to get some food and a coffee then he headed back out.
Poor guy, he'll have to work right through until 7pm tonight and I'm sure he's going to be exhausted.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment