Monday 17 January 2022

Marbles and Vegas Possibly? (Jan.15, 2022)

 Freya slept in this morning so when I got up, I made myself a coffee and found a movie to watch.

I settled on The Tender Bar - It was a good movie.

When she did get up, she had a bath and I convinced her to let me brush her hair which she hates anyone doing.

I had a massage booked at 2:30pm, it was supposed to be this Tuesday past but Kerri couldn't make it so she rescheduled for today.

I got her all dressed because Kody was coming to pick her up - she likes the new boots.

I asked her to give me her model pose and this is what I got.

She saw a science experiment on Ryan's World and she wanted to try it so we went to the store and got a pop and some mentos.

She was so excited about doing it - I think I'll have to find some more experiments that she can do.

I walked down to my massage - it's been awhile so it was nice.

Feeling good after my massage.

When I got back home, I jumped on the treadmill to get my 1 mile run in.

I thought I'd do much longer but I wasn't really in the mood so after a few more minutes, I just called it a day.

I pretty much had all my steps in by that point anyway.

Bonnie had invited me to come over tonight to play games so I got ready and walked up there.

Nadine and Karl came too and we played this game called Marbles.
It was my first time playing it and it was fun, pretty easy to learn.

Bonnie had made meat and cheese trays and Nadine brought party mix and i did lots of snacking.

We took lots of cigarette breaks out in their garage.

Even though Karl and I don't smoke, we went along just to visit.
It was on a smoke break that we got to discussing a trip to Las Vegas at the end of March.
We looked up prices and they are really cheap right now so I think we are going to all go.
I'm super excited!

It was probably around 1 am when we called it a night and Karl and Nadine gave me a lift home.
I'll talk to Jason about Vegas tomorrow but I'm sure he'll be down for it!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment