Saturday 1 January 2022

Jigsaw Puzzle Day (Dec.26, 2021)

 I had planned on heading to the city to do some Boxing Day shopping this year - mainly for Christmas stuff and craft supplies and we were going to stay the night and go see Spiderman.

However, the kids spent the night last night and it was nearly lunch time by the time they headed home so we decided to go to the city tomorrow instead.

We did watch Encanto with them before they went home and it was a really cute little movie.
I really enjoyed it.

After the kids left, I broke out a puzzle.

Trying to do it on that patterned tablecloth was difficult.
I am terrible with puzzles, once I start them, I get totally obsessed and can't do anything else until they are done, literally!

I figured this would be a good time though since I'm on vacation so if I focus on the puzzle and nothing else until it's done, it would be totally ok.

I spent pretty much the whole evening working on and I got quite a bit done.

It meant that I barely moved at all though so I had to go down at 10:30 and spend quite some time on the treadmill in order to make my 12,000 steps for the day.
Did it though!

I was glad I got it done and my body probably was happy to get some movement in!

I worked on the puzzle a bit more afterwards - I probably could have stayed up all night working on it but my eyes needed a break.

Crystal posted some pictures from their Christmas - Zepplyn got an oodie - looks real comfy too.

Freya opening one of her gifts.

She got new troll pj's too - they are pretty cute.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment